Schedule a Student Recital
Only degree recitals will be scheduled in the recital hall the last three weeks of classes. Non-degree recitals, including Studio Recitals and SAI and PMA recitals, must be scheduled prior to that time.
Please refer to Deadlines; degree recitals must be scheduled by the eighth week of the current semester. Optional and Honors recitals must be scheduled by the tenth week of the semester.
- Please review Recital Scheduling Policies before completing this process. Events will not be scheduled in person, by email or over the phone. Requests will be processed in order that they are received.
- Check Hall Availability: The performer may select one date and time and up to three possible venues after checking the Astra calendar for availability. See instructions to view the Astra calendar.
- To select a recital date and time, please complete and submit the Student Recital Form.
- Prior to Scheduling: The student is responsible for determining that the entire committee and primary advisor are available on the preferred date and time for the event.
- Confirmation: The student, advisor and committee will get an email confirming that the time, date and venue of the recital.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your recital, please submit the Recital Cancellation/Rescheduling Form
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.