Iowa Flute Intensive
In order to proactively protect the health and safety of its community, the University of Iowa is canceling all non-essential face-to-face meetings and events. We're disappointed to cancel, but look forward to seeing you next year!
- Nicole Esposito, soloist and flute professor, University of Iowa, School of Music
- Marianne Gedigian, soloist and flute professor, University of Texas-Austin, School of Music
- Ulla Miilmann, principal flutist, Danish National Symphony Orchestra
- Michel Bellavance, soloist and flute professor, Geneva Conservatory HEM
- Kaori Fujii, soloist and founder, Music Beyond Inc.
The Iowa Flute Intensive is designed for the serious flutist that would like to take their skills to the highest artistic level. During this intensified experience, participants will have the opportunity to work with world class performers and teachers in a state of the art facility covering a wide variety of flute topics such as fundamentals of sound, articulation, technique and phrasing, orchestral and opera excerpts, concerti, solo repertoire and body mapping. In addition to the daily master classes, there will be a mock orchestral audition, exhibits and faculty recitals.