Faculty Recital Scheduling
To schedule a faculty recital or event, use the Faculty Event Form.
Events will not be scheduled in person, by email or over the phone. Requests will be processed in order that they are received.
Faculty events include Faculty Recitals, Guest Recitals, Ensemble Concerts, Chamber Recitals and Lecture-Concerts. Master classes and Studio Recitals must be scheduled during Student Recital Times using the Student Recital form, or during the studio seminar time.
- All Faculty Events must be at 3 pm or 7:30 pm.
- Confirmation: A confirmation email for the event will be sent to the sponsoring faculty member as soon as it has been scheduled.
- Additional spaces: If the event requires additional rooms or a reception space, please indicate that on the event request form under “Additional Spaces.”
- Studio Recitals should be scheduled as a “Student Recital.”
- Cancellations: Please email email@example.com to cancel an event so that it can be removed from all calendars. A confirmation email will be sent indicating that the event has been cancelled.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.