Calendar Viewing Instructions
To view room availability, you must be on campus. Please use the Astra Calendar following these instructions.
Here are the steps to viewing the public calendar.
- Click on Calendars link located in upper left hand corner of the screen
- Click on Scheduling Grids link
- Choose Calendar pull down to view: School of Music
- Click on Filter pull down to view selected calendar filtering options
- Click on Day or Week tab in upper left hand corner of the screen for preferred view. (If week is selected, be sure to click the desired classroom from the list to display classroom schedule)
- Click on Calendar icon to select date and click the green arrow to display results of section and special event classroom assignments. White or grey boxes indicate room availability
- Submit an event request via email or on-line request form to appropriate scheduling office