Graduate Clarinet Auditions
Audition should include:
- 4 Major Scales (with two or more sharps or flats)
- 2 natural minors, 2 harmonic minors, and 2 melodic minors (with two or more sharps or flats)
- The exposition of the Mozart's clarinet Concerto in A Major k.622 (with or without piano accompaniment)
- 2 contrasting movements or unaccompanied pieces fromt the standard repertoire for the clarinet (with or without piano accompaniment)
- 4 standard orchestral excerpts
For additional information, please contact Professor Jorge Montilla Moreno.