Graduate Violin Auditions
- Major and minor scales and arpeggios in 3 octaves.
- Two contrasting movements from a Bach Sonata or Partita for Solo Violin
- The 1st movement of a major concerto (not Baroque), including cadenza if applicable
- One movement from a sonata or solo piece in a contrasting style to the Bach and the Concerto
- Two contrasting movements form a Bach Sonata or Partita for Solo Violin
- An entire major concerto with cadenzas, if applicable
- An additional work of the candidate's choice in a style other than the Bach or the concerto.