Undergraduate Flute Auditions
Flute Audition Days
- February 9
- February 10
- February 16
- February 17
The submission deadline for undergraduates to file the School of Music supplemental application is February 1.
No prescreening required
- Two contrasting solo pieces
- 2-3 standard orchestral excerpts OR one etude
The audition will be in a lesson format with a full duration of 20 minutes.
No accompaniment required
No technical requirements
Suggested or Required Repertoire
No required repertoire, please reach out to Professor Esposito for repertoire suggestions
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the audition and number of applicants, we will not be able to provide individual comments. All decisions made will be final.
When am I considered for scholarship?
- You are considered for scholarship at the time of audition
When will I hear about my results?
- You will be notified via formal letter about your audition results and music scholarship results in early March
How many students will you accept into your studio?
- The number of students accepted each year is determined by the needs of the studio, which are ever-changing (size of graduating class, etc.)